View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 03:31 AM   #12
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Swift View Post
Did a search but didn't find anything about this. When I got to the new Google area in Sony Connect and I click on author search, i get nothing. For example, I click on "Jules Verne", it returns zero results. If I type in Jules Verne in the search box, I don't get any of his books. Why would they have him down as a featured author yet none of his books are available?

I click on the link for Science fiction in the subject area and get "Flatland". That's it. Am I missing something?
I'm in the UK and am getting the same results as you. I have tried from the main google book site as well and still only get Flatland and a couple others. Hmmm...
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote