View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #40
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I was afraid of what the neighbors would say, but they are pleased not to have to look at our ugly wasteland of a front yard anymore.
My in-laws have one of those things. And, whenever they come to visit and park in the driveway... I always wait for the Neigboorhood association to start sending letters. No letters yet though. I think they are supposed to visit today... I can tell way before I get to the house if they have arrived yet.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote