Thread: MobileRead April 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #35
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Some good new on that: It appears to be a Kobo DAILY DEAL. The Uncensored Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (Nicholas Frankel, ed.) is selling today at Kobo for $9.39 (27% off the list price). Not as good as the ridiculously low Amazon price of $2.84, but not too shoddy.
Yes, I just bought it from Kobo for £6.71. I had a discount code too, but accidently clicked the purchase immediately option so didn't get my discount...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote