View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:47 AM   #14
zsaphire
zsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beautyzsaphire does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: kindle fire
Mr. Carroll, I just wanted to post out here that I love your books. I know I know but even though I'd be a fan of just the writing my other and biggest reason is that the Dralin series was the first book that was recommended to me by my daughter. Both her and I are avid readers but until Dralin it was always her kiddie books and my "grown up" stuff. I was skeptical at first but by the time we made it through your entire catalog I have become a huge fan. We got Wyvern the day it came out and it was a race to finish. We've talked for hours about the mechanics behind your magic system all the way through why purple dragons shouldn't be pigeon holed into evil (purple is now her favorite color). I can't thank you enough for the books. Please keep up the outstanding work!
zsaphire is offline   Reply With Quote