View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #522
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewh View Post
Soz heather just saw this. On the amazon prepaid label page, see the 'print this mailing label', click it then go print. It'll automatically print three invoices with it. Apparently any international package needs the three (maybe yours being all in the US doesnt though?) so the guy checked them and told me to sign and date the bottom of each.

blossom - I didn't sign anything of theirs... he just wanted to check in the box, then looked at the 3 invoices for each (I hadn't signed them), so told me to, then he scanned them. Maybe its an Aus thing but he apologised saying they had to check inside them. Maybe the next time he comes round he won't bother, who knows? I guess there could be anything in there so important for them to check inside. He didn't bring any label, I printed the prepaid ones on here. Prob international shipments are more heavily scrutinised? who knows.
I'll bet it's a customs thing. I didn't realize you was out of country.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote