View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I'm sorry I wasn't too clear - I did get Librarian status. So far I've mostly been working on correcting/adding series info and adding book covers where I come across a need, which is mostly in my own shelves of course I haven't been doing this in any organized way but I plan to. Right now I've only added a fraction of my books into Goodreads; I'm really dreading that task 'cause I have over 2000 ebooks
Congrats! I'd buy you a drink but, well, you're not here. I have just over half of mine on my shelves there. Oddly, my OCD doesn't extend to Goodreads, so I use whichever edition has the best cover. And, since I like to see page counts, I often use a paper edition except when there is no paper edition.

Okay, okay, I'm done hijacking this thread.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote