View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Just so you know, the correct expression is "for all intents and purposes", not "for all intensive purposes"
You explained it in public, I gave him karma in private for the good laugh. I've made these types of errors more then once.

Heck I was just typing "You're Welcome" to a thank you and realized I must have typed "Your Welcome" too many times to count.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote