View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #29
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lirael View Post
MobileRead has convinced me. I finally sent off a Philadelphia Free Library application! Now comes the difficult part - waiting for it to go through! XD

Does anyone know how long it takes? Do they email me info, or send me a physical card?

I'm sooooooo impatient!
They are not real fast, it took me about 2 weeks to get mine. I kept watching my bank account for my check to clear, then 8 days after my check cleared, I still didn't have anything so I emailed them. They responded right away and emailed me my number, then I received a physical card in the mail. I don't know if they automatically email you the number or if you have to stay on top of it and ask.

But you won't be sorry, I've gotten a lot of good books from them. Well worth the $15.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote