View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
For me, the biggest change will be to reduce weight and space now taken up by paper books. At home, comfort is a factor. Instead of physically hanging on to a book while reading, I can view them on my computer or TV screens. All I need is a wireless mouse within easy reach to scroll the pages. When away from the house, a reader or even a netbook are a lot easier to lug around than a bunch of books.
Exactly! Right now my K2 is soaking up electrons, but it's got 184 titles stashed on it - 27 of them are 'in my queue' new titles and the rest are titles I insist upon having at hand if I just want to re-read my 'faves'. I could not possibly carry that many titles around comfortably if I had to relapse to dead-tree versions.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote