View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 04:40 AM   #1
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
where are the kindle applications??

Kindle was giving out an SDK and asking for applications to be developed - did anything get developed? are there neat applications out there or am I forever stuck in the 1980's with minesweeper? I did actually sign up for the SDK myself (only a month ago now) but I heard nothing back - are they still going ahead?

PS I know it's supposed to be an ereader but it's also a computer with full web connectivity and programmable in Java.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote