View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:58 PM   #16
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
No, I don't see it.
We have spent a generation getting AWAY from having to go out and buy and store individual pieces of media of all kinds, there is no reason to go back to it.
Agreed. I know I wouldn't want to have to keep track of all of the cards I would have. Not to mention it negates one of the biggest advantages of ereaders - the ability to get a book in a matter of seconds without leaving my house.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote