View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #11
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
It is hard to go wrong with the Touch, especially with the recent software update. Lots more storage, audio, a Home button, and consistent text rendering.

I like my Paperwhite, but I have to manage the storage more carefully and miss TTS sometimes. The lighted screen is not a clear 'win' as I think there's some loss of contrast and I don't like fiddling with the light all the time. It does seem more scratch resistant, to the point where I haven't seen a need to get a cover yet. That makes it lighter and more pleasant to hold for the most part.

I carry both with me most of the time. I can't fit all my ToBeRead on the PW, and for some reason, I like to switch off (cannot have too many Kindles).

And $129 for 3G model is considerably cheaper.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote