View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #155
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpadx View Post
The app is installing the minute you download it so you would need to make a backup of the app. This can be done with the file-manager Astra also available on the market.

When you've installed Astra and opened it goto:
menu -> tools -> application manager/backup
This should get you a list of all apps installed. Mark the once you want to backup
When you're done press menu -> backup (Astra should now start the backup process for you).

If you go into your sd-card you should now be able to see the backed up apk-files in directory: backups/apps
Good instructions, except that it is "Astro" and not "Astra", unless there is a program with a similar name that I have not heard of. I use Astro in just the manner that you describe to get an APK for one device that I have that is not Market eligible.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote