Thread: corrupted dbase
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #19
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Why not start calibre in a batch file? When it exits, you can do whatever you want.

Note that if you are on windows, there are some issues with using calibre in batch files. You need to use the START command. There was a thread around a month ago that went into detail. I always start calibre with the calibre-debug command and don't have problems, but your mileage might vary.
If you start calibre with a simple command line in the batch file (like you, I do that with "calibre-debug - g" when working on the source) it won't run the next line in the batch, for the reason you mentioned - Calibre has trouble with batch files.

If you put "start" in front, it runs calibre and the next line in the batch, but it runs the next line immediately, not after Calibre exits.

I believe this will work if you install powershell:
Code:
powershell -command - < batchfile.bat
but it's probably easier to use one of the other methods.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote