View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #112
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by forster01 View Post
My windows is mainly on English, but i have option for other languages on the taskbar/toolbar.
Those languages are, step by step, to come soon. Previously german and spanish as the next ones, as far as I know. Patience!

Quote:
this new version works fine but i have again 8-10 msgboxes of "leave a feedback..." on opening.
Me too, and this should be amended soon. I guess oxen liked to make sure there is a conscience of his wish of feedback. Too much is too much, however.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote