View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Can someone give me an RTF file that uses all the features of the format (including pictures and TOC)? I want to forward it to Sony as an example of what doesn't work on the PRS-500.

Also, is there one or multiple standards for this file format? Are these extra features nonstandard additions to the file format?
Don't just forward this as what doesn't work for the 500, but also the 505. I believe that the RTF viewer is the asme in the 500 & 505.

All you have to do to see what doesn't work is create links in the RTF and add in graphics. They won't work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote