View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #11
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
Who over reacted? Or are people supposed to jump up and fart rainbows when others decide what we all need? If that is not what was meant then it should not have been written in the way it was.
Again, it started with "I".

You just have to read everything posted on the net as a person's opinion. People don't put much thought into how they write stuff on web forums--myself included. I post in quick breaks from working so I seldom proof anything or put much thought into how what I write comes across.

Anyway, I don't think there was any intent in that post to tell others what they need. Why would anyone try to do that in the first place?

I want what I want out of my devices, I'd don't give a flying crap what others want. I think most people feel the same.

When people make statements like that I just read it as their own opinion, even if it's stated more broadly. No sense in reading it otherwise and getting annoyed and starting arguments etc. IMO.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote