View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #25
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Rebooting the PC doesn't change anything. The next time I restart Calibre and plug in the Glo, it may not happen even though I don't reset the device and start with a new database. I may be able to add a few books next time, and then if I want to add a few more or delete something within that same session, the error will then pop up.

Actually now that I think about it, doing multiple transfers or deletes during the same session will just about always trigger the error.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote