View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
User PNG's for User Columns

Just wondering, if on the off chance there is any way to have different images, for user columns and searches, that are displayed in the tag browser.

I have a few columns there at present, and to see the "grey column png" all the time is a little drab - esp as the column is representing something unique to me, genre or format or read etc.

Not sure if having a user browse box to choose your own 128*128 png is something that's even feasible, but thought I'd ask anyway.

PS while looking in the relevant folder I did notice that the "merge_books" icon is pretty big!
C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2\resources\images
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote