View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Wow that is a lot of titles. AFAIK the data is written after each book but I could be wrong
I stopped it once midway and the data was written for all the titles.
Perhaps it had just stalled on the last one or something.

I no longer use this method as I found that it would often pick an omnibus or collection of books instead of the original title so I had to hand check anyway and with the wrong titles inserted this was more trouble than doing 50 or so at a time by using edit metadata individually.

Lucky for me I only had about 7000 ebooks and I manage to get through a hundred most days.

Unfortunately a lot of time is taken up by checking readability and removing headers page numbers etc.
Don't know how it could be done without Calibre
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote