View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #6
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
Interesting. I've just tried it here and it is working as expected.
I finished a book on my iPad. It was added to the finished list. I went to another iPad, and an iPhone, pulled to refresh and checked the Finished list and the book appeared on the Finished list. It did take a short while to happen, as it was fetching the data which contains the metric detailing the book is finished. But it did appear.
Hi Sharkus - apologies for the lengthy delay in getting back to you on this. I appreciate the response! I've just checked again and it is indeed working now. Odd that it didn't before, but who knows?
One little footnote regarding finished books - I recently completed another title on my Glo. When I finished I wasn't quite sure it had closed property so opened it again to just make sure. What was the result the next time I opened the Kobo app on my iPad? Yes, the 'Total Recall' award, for supposedly reading a book twice. But I hadn't of course - I'd just opened the last page again. I realise this is a trivial whinge, but it is a bit of a shame that your system can't make those kind of distinctions.
Cameronpaterson is offline   Reply With Quote