View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:27 AM   #29
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I looked at the settings and ' Linear -oldest first' is on, by default I think. I did try to download my attachments to a thread with fewer post; the DG Christmas countdown. It doesn't download at all but I get a message saying : 'request send to Mobile Read', then another small screen with nothing on it but a tiny 'F' sign (flash, I guess) in the left upper corner.
Hmmm if you encounter these problems only when you try to download attachments (and not when visiting large threads as I described above), then indeed it's something else that's causing it.

I discovered your error in our log files. Still not sure what is causing it since this seems to be an isolated case. Do you have any browsers extensions installed? If yes, perhaps could you try to disable them, or try another browser first to see if this problem still exists?

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote