View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #34
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for uploading your version.

I have updated my epubcheck AppleScript wrapper to use the 3.0b5 javascript (see first post). I've also added a pretty icon, and I'm pretty sure I've included a French translation.

I may have mangled your French. If I have, let me know and I'll fix it.

If anyone fancies translating it into another language, just look at the Localizable.strings file in Contents/Resources/fr.lproj, and replace the french strings with the desired language. Upload the new file, telling me what language it is, and I'll add it in to the main application.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote