View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #123
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_2203 View Post
I have one question.
In firmware version 5.1.2 with Collections Manager 1.3.3, when I put a book inside a collection through the "official option", this book is still shown in the main page. This not happens in previous versions.
Is it because of the firmware version, a bug or due to the installation of the Collection Manager?
I'm not sure if I completely understood what you mean, but probably it's simply a matter of the homescreen settings. If you have your homescreen set to "order by" Collections, then books which are in collections are not shown on the home screen. Otherwise, they are. This is the same in all FW versions.

(But of course, you can use CM to hide them from the homescreen).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote