Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #9
HoopyFrood
Zealot
HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cruz e-reader, 2 Kindles and a Kindle DX, Sanza Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieC View Post
I think I am in the minority. I didn't enjoy Book #1 and I really wanted to. I finished it to see what happened and because I kept hoping I would like it more. There were some elements that I did like, but not enough to want to continue with the series.
In the minority perhaps, but not alone. I simply couldn't finish the first book in the series. It sounded pretty good, but just too tedious for words. I'm glad I got it from the library, I would have been unhappy to have paid for it.

I don't watch HBO so have no idea how the TV series is.
HoopyFrood is offline   Reply With Quote