View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:44 AM   #130
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElsieC View Post
I recently finished the three most recent Janet Evanovich books/Stephanie Plum Series (Sizzling Sixteen, Smokin' Seventeen and Explosive Eighteen). I really enjoy hearing these read. I find the dialogue even funnier when narrated by Lorelei King, I enjoy all her characterizations.
I agree, Lorelei King is one of the best narrators around, I just love her readings of the Stephanie Plum series.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote