View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
One other thing to keep in mind, it is a little bottom-heavy too. Not always most comfortable if you plan to read one-handed. Of the three, the Kobo is best for that (if you are right-handed). But the Kobo has so many other issues right now, I really can't recommend it given the other two choices you mention. My mom, who just wants to read, will only read one book at a time, and is not into gadgets, is enjoying the Kobo. I am not saying it is a bad device. I am just saying that its demographic is very entry-level bare bones, and if you want any sort of file organization, better format support, dictionaries, customization etc. it is not a great device for you. Of the three, my ideal choice would be the Kobo but with the Aluratek innards so I could have folders and multiformat support.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote