Thread: SD Memory Cards
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #11
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
I bought an 8g card, and had a 1g card lying around the house and popped them into my reader when I got it, but haven't even put anything on them. I have 349 books on the main memory and still have just over 1/2 of the memory left. For myself, I can't see that I'll ever need to actually use the cards. However, most books I just delete after reading, as they're still on my laptop if I ever want to access them again. There are few books I actually want to re-read. However, my books are basic fiction, not textbooks or larger documents, so others may find the need of cards.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote