View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Chapman View Post
Yes it supports centred text alignment, as well as left, right and fully justified. It follows the directives in the ePub document itself. If there's a demand for it, I could add a feature whereby the user could over-ride (i.e. "justify paragraph text even if the ePub says not to"). Those with a strong view, please message me, and I will consider it.
That sounds excellent. I'll definitely have a play with it and give you my feedback. Thank you very much for making this available!

Quote:
As it stands, the program renders the <br> tag as a centred "=O=" followed by a line break. I did that because I reckoned that by and large it was better than adding loads of page breaks (some ePub books make pretty heavy use of <br> breaks). But if there is a lot of demand for rendering them as page breaks, it's an easy option to add. Anyone with a strong view either way, please message me.
I don't follow your logic there. A <br> is a simple line break, is it not? If I have in my ePub source: "A<br>B<br>C" then I'd expect to see just:

A
B
C

on the screen.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote