View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:02 AM   #9
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
In the epub format, I treat each separate file in the archive as a separate chapter.

[note: all these points are addressed in release 1.0: see page 6 of this thread]

As for the CSS definition of page break, I've seen it mentioned in the latest version of the OPF standard, but I haven't seen it used in many actual ePub documents 'in the wild'. The whole question of CSS format definition is something I will be taking a look at anyway as I further develop the program - and if anyone can point me at an ebook-provider who is already making heavy use of CSS, I will look at it all the more urgently ;-)

Cheers,

Jim

Last edited by Jim Chapman; 12-12-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote