View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 04:53 AM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelzan View Post
Interesting BetterRed, any ideas what filename it was having issues with? I managed to plow through a bunch of Spanish and Chinese character filenames using utf-8 encoding without a problem. I don't have anything French though, other than some basic language lessons with filenames all in English :-)
I verified my diacritic theory with a playlist of an Edith Piaf album, which is in the attached zip. Add the M3U to an empty book and run the Inspect M3U.

The playlists in question were created by VLC, not your plugin.

BR
Attached Files
File Type: zip EP - MP3s.zip (943 Bytes, 73 views)
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote