View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:34 AM   #9
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
But to the Sony store, they are different books. If I understand you right, one is the single book, and the other is that book plus more books.

Sony's only going to prompt you if you try to buy the same exact book more than once. So if I buy (theoretically, since they aren't available) the Lord of the Rings as a bundle, but buy the Fellowship separately as well, Sony will allow that, because the software won't recognize that you're buying what amounts to duplicate copies.

Not really a bug, but I hope they help you out. My confusion just lies in that they are both the same size, but the way you explained it one has more content.
The bundle is not a bigger book with the three in it. The bundle is just these three books in a (virtual) container. The actual books are the same.

So it is the same book - also I don't think (hope) that sony compares the books by name but rather by an ID.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote