View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 08:58 AM   #1300
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3va View Post
It's just charging with orange led indicator without getting green (I left it for night).
Also I found that in Fastboot mode it getting charge faster, so after night charging on wall cherger, I left it connected to USB and after couple of hours it becomes green.
Now I'm trying fully discharge the battery with LED light on my Kindle case. It lights pretty long, so I'm really doubt that problem in battery.

Update: when it completly discharge, device showing on screen standart picture about empty battery and to connect to electricity.

Update 2: we already opened back cover and get to the battery Yes, we loose two of four plastic latches.
That all sounds like the battery still has enough storage capacity to at least boot the device.

Since you have it open -
Visually inspect the power button assembly for any problems.
A strong magnifying glass will probably help, those are tiny parts.

- - - -

There have been past reports of both the USB connector and the power button failing mechanically on the K4.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote