View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #13
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I'm not particularly impressed by the SF choices - Handmaid's Tale and Fahrenheit 451, yes, but Dune over Hitchhiker's Guide?
GoodReads has Hitchhiker's at #29, so you're not alone there :]

The Secret History is in my TBR pile too - I'm a little leery of it, since the last author that was hyped that hard to me was a massive, smug disappointment.

A lot more WTH? on the GR's list, but also some titles Amazon missed - Watership Down and Grapes of Wrath should maybe replace a few of those bestsellers, maybe.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote