View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #15561
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

Unsure of my next read but will probably be a sci-fi from the library.
I decided to read Revan by Drew Karpyshyn. A Star Wars book that takes place during the Old Republic. Downloaded from my public library. Evidently, it's based on a video game. I was unaware of this beforehand. My fault for not checking with GR first.

The book was not very good. A lot of general SWs inconsistencies. Word skill average; not exciting. Plot and action scenes underwhelming. Battles lasted for five sentences. Since there was no real ending I'm guessing there is a sequel somewhere. Rated D [1 star].

Next read is undecided.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote