View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:27 PM   #90
jamadams
Connoisseur
jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jamadams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS-505, 600 & Librié
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It becomes more noticeable the larger the font you read with, but Harry's right... since the Kindle doesn't do hyphenation, it often leaves a ragged line here and there when adding more space between words would be (more) ludicrous.
Hmmm. Harry suggests that up to a quarter of the lines on a page would be like that but mine keeps an even edge up to the largest font size - then I get the weird spacing. Again, it might not be typical behaviour as I have some hacks installed.
jamadams is offline   Reply With Quote