Thread: Glo Pages go not in order
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
Elfuente
Enthusiast
Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Elfuente turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: kobo glo
Pages go not in order

Strange behavior (another) on the KG. A book converted with Mobipocket Creator from Pdf through Calibre to epub. When on Page 130 and I want to flick to the next page, the KG goes to page 81, vice versa from page 81 back to 130.

I tried the same book with Moon+ Reader on a tablet, no problem book goes from page 130 to 131 as expected. So it seems not to be a problem of the Book but rather of the KG.

Please anybody knows how to solve that.

I am already very upset and annoyed with the KG because there are to many problems with it that disturb the reading flow.

Elfuente is offline   Reply With Quote