View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
My Mini responds very well, quick and virtually no double taps required to get where I want to go.
Have you thought about trying it with a stylus? I have a double of my tablet's stylus to use with my Mini (like when I have gloves on or when I'm eating and don't want to yuk up my screen) and it works very well. The tip is also smaller than most fingers making it somewhat easier to hit the right item.
The Kobo readers work with IR (infra-red) not capacitive touch so "conductivity" is not the issue.
It has been said in past threads that the display models are really not always the best for trying out as sometimes the firmware hasn't been updated.

PS. there IS a web browser, it is in "settings"--> Extras but of course it only works when WiFi is connected.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 12-16-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote