View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #83
FelineFeral
FelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
So far everything seems to work great in the version they gave me to test. I would say that as far as reboot issues go its sorted. That said, I beleive they are tweaking things to ensure the best possible release and we should see a final version shortly. Over all the standard behind Kobo support is 10 out of 10

regards

Jack
Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking forward to this update. Now if I could only figure out how to unfreeze the KG. >.<

Plugging the Kobo into the computer seems to have fixed it. I've transferred everything to the main memory until the update is available. ^_^

Last edited by FelineFeral; 10-16-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: More information
FelineFeral is offline   Reply With Quote