View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:52 AM   #81
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelineFeral View Post
I thought the same with the battery. It took 5 1/2 hrs of use before I noticed a drop in the battery life. It went down to 89%. If it keeps this up I'm impressed.

I've had the same problem with the KG rebooting with a SD card in use. I do hope the update will fix it. It takes forever to read an 86 paged book when it restarts every little while.
So far everything seems to work great in the version they gave me to test. I would say that as far as reboot issues go its sorted. That said, I beleive they are tweaking things to ensure the best possible release and we should see a final version shortly. Over all the standard behind Kobo support is 10 out of 10

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote