View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #80
FelineFeral
FelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura aboutFelineFeral has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mack View Post
I haven't had any issues (reboot or otherwise) after i loaded the books i was reading onto main memory. Everything else seems to be fine.

I originally thought the unit was at 100% battery for way too long, but it started going down - i guess its just battery life...

Looking forward to getting the firmware update.
I thought the same with the battery. It took 5 1/2 hrs of use before I noticed a drop in the battery life. It went down to 89%. If it keeps this up I'm impressed.

I've had the same problem with the KG rebooting with a SD card in use. I do hope the update will fix it. It takes forever to read an 86 paged book when it restarts every little while.
FelineFeral is offline   Reply With Quote