View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I ordered two for my daughters last Friday evening. I was really hoping they'd arrive yesterday since I'm in Toronto, which isn't far from where it ships, but alas, they're still en route. Canada Post does tell me that they'll be delivered today, though. When the girls get home from school and open their Minis (I'm under strict orders not to do it for them) I'll try to get some hands-on time with one of them.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote