View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #8
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
This is not a new concept.

George Lucas started with the Star Wars series at Episode IV then V then VI and then went back and did Episodes I, II, and III. That strategy sure made him a pile of cash. People were anticipating Episode I so much that it didn't matter how good or bad it was...people were going to camp out to consume it.

I'm betting their hoping the distribution of these books to the Kindle is going to create a similar result.
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote