View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 08:42 AM   #9
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Guess I won't be buying many Penguin ebooks. If I want to pay hardback prices I'll buy the hardback. Since I do not buy paper books anymore I won't be buying from Penguin.

IMO, an ebook is worth less than the paperback version. As much as 25% to 50% less because I'm not really buying the book but only leasing it. I can't resell an ebook or even give it away (legally). That makes an ebook have far less value for me. If the book is DRMed out the wazoo, then it's not all that portable either.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote