View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 06:55 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
Nice try to make me think of the price of an ebook only in terms of my experience of it. If I think it's just magnetic dots and dashes my experience of it warrants a low price, but if I think it's really convenient and I get into it, then I should agree to pay a high price for it.

That's like selling air for 100$ for a rooms worth. What? you think that's too expensive? Think about the life saving experience you get from it? Surely you should be happy to pay 100$ for the convenience of being able to breathe.
stop it, you'll give him ideas.

i too am disappointed by his attitude toward e-book pricing, although it was foreseeable. i wrote to penguin about this issue recently (it's probably in one of those "related threads" Alex linked) and got a standard copycutter reply back, but if anyone knows where i could find an email address for Mr. Shanks himself i would be happy to renew the experience...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote