View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:46 PM   #9
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
As Dr. House would say, "Everybody lies."

I'm willing to bet that a large percentage of the people called (from my understanding, the poll was conducted over the phone... correct me if I'm wrong) were simply to embarrassed to admit that the closest they've gotten to a book in the past eleventy years was watching Opera give her book club picks. Really, who wants to admit, "Why no! I haven't read any books. Because I'm an illiterate slob! Thanks for asking!"?
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote