View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 07:50 AM   #1121
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Finished Midnight Riot by Ben Aaronovitch and the narrator is definitely a delight I enjoyed the book and will be adding some more in the series to my library soon Moving on to Deadline(Virgil Flowers 8) by John Sandford
Ripped through Deadline and enjoyed it more than the previous one in the series. Unfortunately I've come to the current end so will have to wait for the next one to be released he seems to be doing one a year so that's a major bummer, I will likely return to the Davenport books of which I've only done 2.

Meanwhile I am listening to Moon over Soto by Ben Aaronovitch halfway through and loving it
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote