View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 07:25 PM   #1119
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've started Villette by Charlotte Bronte, read by Davina Porter. So far so good, a nice leisurely listen. I know people love Porter's reading of the Outlander books; so far I haven't been swept away to that extent.

If The Age of Innocence is picked for the bookclub, I'll regret not having started that in a timely manner, as I own the audio book and it will be hard to squeeze it in after Villette.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote