View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:29 AM   #1117
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
It is rather violent (but then, so is history!), but I found myself quite caught up by it. My tolerance for spurious or "loving" violence is fairly low, as you know, but this never (quite) tripped my triggers. Not sure why. Possibly because the main character was a woman, and she kicks a**. IAC, I'm definitely reading the second one, but only as an Audible book, since I have credits, but don't want to spend any more actual $$ this month.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote