View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 09:45 PM   #1116
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Got sidetracked by Just One Damn Thing After Another, the first in the Chronicles of St. Mary. This $20.85 list, or $1.99 if you buy the Kindle book for $.85. Duh.

This book, narrated by Zara Ramm, is the exploits of time traveling historians, based in St. Mary's College. The narration is good, not great, the story is well done (though like a lot of folks, I find the 4 year gap a bit annoying), and when all is said and done, I was _really_ glad I was on a long trip in the car, cause I was no way going to put this down!

I read that on my Kindle and am not sure if I want to read any more in the series or not. It was surprisingly violent and contained a high body bag count. Often when I was just warming to a particular character the author would do them in. I did like the ending, though.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote